Sunday, January 15, 2012

Windy Saturday Run

Did my long run yesterday - 11.75 miles. So, a bit of a cut back week for me. I needed it - I was feeling tired. I so did not want to run yesterday - it was so cold and the wind was horrible. But I knew today would be even colder - but not as windy.

My route took me along the side of Rochester Hill and then on the way back, right smack over it. Into the wind up the hill - into the wind on top of the hill and into the wind on the way down the other side. There were times when I wasn't sure I was moving forward the wind was so strong. I'm pretty sure there were times when I was running a bit sideways. People were looking at me like I was crazy - but that's sort of normal for me anyway.

Rochester Hill is the Second Hill - the water tower that was leaking is right at that peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment