Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ghosts

I spent today shopping - that counts as cross-training in my book. My feet are sore and tired and tomorrow's a 10 mile run. While most of my purchases are for Christmas I did get some things for myself.

I got a new pair of running sneakers. Our coach told us to have 2 pairs, different models, and alternate them on runs. I will NOT wear them on my 10 miler tomorrow - I'll wear my current pair. The difference in the shoes strengthens your feet. Obviously you want to stay with the same type of shoe, like if you need motion control. Today I got some New Balance 1080's. I wish NB gave their shoes cool names like other companies. I normally run in Brooks Ghost - I love them. They make me invisible - and fast! (*in my mind anyway)
Brooks Ghost 4



Mizuno has a model called Nirvana ~ now that's a great goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment